List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] manually saved sessions?
From:       Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard () jasongeo ! com>
Date:       2003-05-15 6:35:05

* christopher j bottaro <cjb@cs.utexas.edu> (Wed, May 14, 2003 at 03:21:55PM -0500)
> should, eh?  hehe, well it doesn't for me...=(

It was like that in 2.X and 3.0 (I think, I know it has been there, and I
know it wasn;t there anymore in the 3.1betas).

If you have switched the toggle to restore manually saved session, there
will appear an extra entry in your K-menu called ``save session''

If you toggle to restaore last session,t he option disappears (or maybe
that behaviour has changed again as well ;) )

It';s hidden, but I find it *very* useful ;)

Kind regards,
 --
Gerhard den Hollander                           Phone :+31-10.280.1515
Global IT Support manager                       Direct:+31-10.280.1539

      This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
  addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
       If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
         disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
      If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
           immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.