List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] QT/KDE Applications - preffered way
From:       Sean McGlynn <sean () tmiau ! com>
Date:       2003-04-12 18:17:22

On Saturday 12 April 2003 18:25, Stelian Iancu wrote:
> Hi!

Hello Stelian,

> I've just started developing my first QT/KDE application. So far, so
> good :-).

Good stuff, but the preferred list for development questions is
kde-devel@mail.kde.org. You might want to ask your question over there.

[not that you wouldn't/won't get an answer here, it's just that most people
here are users, not developers :-]

Cheers,
Sean

--
Sean McGlynn
sean@tmiau.com

It has been pointed out to me that a recent email sig of mine
may have caused offence to accordion players. For this I humbly apologise :-)