List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] [OT] Sound in Mandrake (was: Re: Commercial development)
From:       Stelian Iancu <stelian.iancu () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-04-02 18:32:25

On Wednesday 02 April 2003 19:48, vailima@chilitech.net wrote:
 still don't have that
sound system working worth a damn; thought I had it working
properly several times but no luck - yet.

What is the problem with your sound system? After all, it's a Linux
problem, and I don't think other list members will be bothered if you
post your problem here. Maybe we can help you solve it :-)

--
Stelian Iancu
Linux registered user 287835

For an idea to be fashionable is ominous, since it must afterwards be
always old-fashioned.