List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Can the Trash icon be deleted from Desktop??
From:       Sean McGlynn <sean () tmiau ! com>
Date:       2003-03-26 23:21:35

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 10:41, Carlos C. Gonzalez wrote:
> I am using KDE 3.1.0.  Does anyone know of a way to delete the Trash icon
> appearing on my Desktop?

Hello Carlos,

Change the Trash path in the Control Centre -> System Administration -> Paths.
The Trash directory will still exist, but the icon won't show on the desktop.

> Thanks.
> Carlos

Cheers,
Sean
--
Sean McGlynn
sean@tmiau.com

It has been pointed out to me that a recent email sig of mine
may have caused offence to accordion players. For this I humbly apologise :-)