List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] key bindings applet?
From:       Sean McGlynn <sean () tmiau ! com>
Date:       2003-03-26 23:31:30

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 17:36, christopher j bottaro wrote:
> hello,

Hello Christopher

> where/what is the keybindings applet in KDE-3.1.x?

If you mean where can you change general key bindings, have a look in the
Control Centre under Regional & Accessibility (or some such place - it seems
to move around these days :-) for Keyboard Shortcuts.

> also, what is the
> keyboard short cut to switch between virtual desktops?

Ctrl+F1, Ctrl+F2 etc. to go direct to desktops 1, 2 etc. or Ctrl+Tab to
scroll through them ala Ctrl+Alt+Tab for applications.

> thanks,
> -- christopher

Cheers,
Sean
--
Sean McGlynn
sean@tmiau.com

It has been pointed out to me that a recent email sig of mine
may have caused offence to accordion players. For this I humbly apologise :-)