List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KDE finances
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinse () hetnet ! nl>
Date:       2003-03-27 8:10:17

Op zaterdag 15 maart 2003 23:38, schreef Andrei Raevsky:
> Is there any place I can find info on how
> KDE actually gets work done on a daily basis?  If it is a
> 'cathedral-project' I would be most interested in the organizational
> aspects of its work.

I thinks KDe is more like a bazar-project, if I look at my contributions
(Dutch translation, rulesets and providerlists for kppp) I just started
working on them because I felt there is a need for it, and KDE included it.

If you want to get an idea about the KDE development, join mailinglists like
kde-cvs , kde-devel, kde-i18n-doc, etc etc...

Rinse