List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KNode signature
From:       Stelian Iancu <stelian.iancu () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-03-13 14:32:24

Hello!

I set my signature in KMail to be generated by an external script and it
works quite well. However, using the same script in KNode (Settings ->
Configure KNode -> Identity -> Use a signature from file with the "The
file is a program" checkbox checked doesn't work. It shows me the
source of the script. Do you know what might be wrong? I am using KDE
3.1 on Gentoo.

The script is in bash.

--
Stelian Iancu