List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KMail and cryptplug
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-15?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-02-28 17:26:38

Aleksandr wrote:
> I have KMail from KDE3.1 and cryptplug. I'm using Debian Woody so I
> installed KDE part from http://devel-home.kde.org/~nolden/kde/.
>
> I generated 1024 bit RSA key and tried to send an encrypted message to
> myself for testing purposes but I always get an error:
>
> This message could not be signed!
> The Crypto Plug-In '/usr/lib/cryptplug/gpgme-openpgp.so' reported the
> following details:
> #19 : No Passphrase
> Your configuration might be invalid or the Plug-In damaged.
> Please contact your system administrator.
>
> But when I try to use inline OpenPGP plugin I get dialog box asking
> for my passphrase and all encoding goes without problem.

Does the dialog box have a small picture of two keys on the left? If
yes, then you probably forgot to add "use-agent" to ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf
(or ~/.gnupg/options if you already used GnuPG before 1.2).

If this doesn't help, then please check
http://kmail.kde.org/kmail-pgpmime-howto.html
for instructions how to configure the OpenPGP plugin.

Regards,
Ingo