List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] menu access key won't focus in 3.1
From:       ghwbush <ghwbush () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2003-02-27 18:28:37

I'm using 3.1.0 cvs on 2/25/03 built from source by konstruct.

I've specified KDE default for 3 modifier keys as my shortcut preference.
In 3.0.5a, the 'alt' key will access and focus the menu, so I can use one
hand to access menu items (i.e. press 'alt' focuses on 'File' in menu,
then pressing 'E' moves focus to 'Edit').

On 3.1, I am unable to specify this feature.  Instead, I must use two hands
to press 'alt' and 'E' keys at the same time.  I have tried all differing
settings in the Control Center, with no success.

Can someone suggest how I can activate this feature?