List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KMail and cryptplug
From:       Aleksandr <aleksandr () developer ! lt>
Date:       2003-02-26 14:37:57

Hello,

I have KMail from KDE3.1 and cryptplug. I'm using Debian Woody so I installed
KDE part from http://devel-home.kde.org/~nolden/kde/.

I generated 1024 bit RSA key and tried to send an encrypted message to myself
for testing purposes but I always get an error:

This message could not be signed!
The Crypto Plug-In '/usr/lib/cryptplug/gpgme-openpgp.so' reported the
following details:
#19 : No Passphrase
Your configuration might be invalid or the Plug-In damaged.

But when I try to use inline OpenPGP plugin I get dialog box asking for my
passphrase and all encoding goes without problem.

Do know any solutions to that problem?

Thank you for attention,
Aleksandr