List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KDE/Linux with a digital flat panel montior
From:       "Terry" <lawnman59 () netzero ! net>
Date:       2003-01-30 17:17:30

I am finding a rather annoying problem with using KDE/Linux (Mandrake =
9.1 beta2) in that the monitor acts like it loses the signal from the =
DVI card and goes into Power Save mode.  This isn't neccesarily bad =
except I can't wake it back up.  No mouse movements or key presses =
works.  I have to reboot.  .  .every single time I try and use Linux.  =
Could anyone point me to potential work arounds or fixes? Thanks.  BTW I =
have energy saver  and screensaver turned [off] in KDE.