List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Re: Autostart program
From:       Stelian Iancu <stelian.iancu () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-01-30 9:51:00

On Thursday 30 January 2003 10:28 am, Tom Wesley wrote:
> Use:
> kstart --skiptaskbar gkrellm

Well, I made a little script which I put into ~/.kde/Autostart
In the script I wrote

kstart --skiptaskbar --ontop --type Dock gkrellm

and it works just fine. However, now I have another problem. Since KDE
saves by default the session on exit, the next time I start, I have
two gkrellm's started: one form restoring the session (which is, BTW,
started with window decorations and on the taskbar) and the one from
Autostart. So I have to manually close the one opened because of the
session remembering.

Anyway, is there any setting for not saving automatically the session
on exit?

--
Regards,
Stelian I.