List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KDE 3.1 is out
From:       1stFlight <1stflight () ameritech ! net>
Date:       2003-01-28 4:12:54

I'm downloading the src pkgs now (RH7.3 is why) and I was wondering if I
can d a straight uninstall of the RPM for KDE 3.05a then compile and
install the src for 3.1 maintaining my home directory settings
(bookmarks, email settings, etc) is this doable or should I blow away
eveything and start from scratch?

                                    Darryl

Darren wrote:

>Thanks.
>
>Thanks,
>Darren

  It's not that life is so short, it's that death is so long...