List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Konqueror & X resources
From:       Mandar Mitra <mandar () isical ! ac ! in>
Date:       2003-01-02 12:56:19

I have a couple of questions about customizing Konqueror
startup under fvwm:

I use fvwm as my window manager. I'd like to specify the
geometry for Konqueror. I'm currently doing this using

konqueror --geometry FOOxBAR+X+Y

Is there anyway I can put this in an initialization file?
I tried Konqueror.geometry in .Xdefaults, but that didn't
work. I found a Height and Width specification in

~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/profiles/webbrowsing

Is there anything like Xoffset, Yoffset as well?

Also, konqueror always starts up in file manager mode.
Can I get it to start up as a browser by defaults (i.e.
without using "--profile webbrowsing")?

RedHat: 7.3
Qt: 3.0.3
KDE: 3.0.5a-0.73.0