List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Thanks to the group
From:       Dan Maday <danmaday () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-12-23 2:25:20

My little rant provided me with a lot of feedback. The
most important thing I learned was the KDE can only
work as well as the foundation operating system (in my
case Red Hat 8.0) allows it to.

I want to thank everyone for sharing their thoughts
and solutions with me.

Especially I want to to thank the participants of the
group who labor to solve some of the problems the
lesser knowledgeable people like myself encounter.

Pax.

Dan