List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KMail 1.4.3 corrupting its upload configuration
From:       Rob Blomquist <rob.blomquist () verizon ! net>
Date:       2002-11-30 8:17:16

Both in KDE 3.0.1 and in 3.0.4 I have problems with Kmail not wanting to
upload mail. It all happens without a warning, and just happened today twice,
after running without a hitch since the upgrade.

What I do is delete the recieving account, hit Apply, wait for the crash, then
reopen Kmail build a new recieving account, and upload my mail.

I'm getting tired of this, is there a way to fix this problem?

Rob
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said
'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and lived happily ever
after.