List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Shortcut
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2002-11-28 18:36:50

On Thursday 28 November 2002 06:06, Essuon-Bonney, Solomon wrote:
> Hi
> I'm a newbie on Suse 7.1 planing to install Suse 8.0 or RH8.0, which one
> will you recommend?

if you prefer a clean, easy-to-update kde, then suse.
if you are willing to deal with config files and can
live without tools like yast, I would recommend debian
(excellent package/upgrade system !).
or even gentoo (which is what I'm using right now) -
fully optimised to your hardware, easy to upgrade.

werner