List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] HELP: QTextEdit Widget Bug???
From:       Alex <kbyte () iol ! pt>
Date:       2002-10-30 11:23:56

Hi!

If I try to build a little word processor (RTF ) using the QTextEdit, some wrong \
happens between the sabe and load operations!!!

If I write a little letter with some justified paragraphs and if I save it and then I \
open it and the justified paragraphs that was justified now appear centered!!!

WHY???

I already try to build and use the $QTDIR/../examples/textedit/ example but the same \
happens!!

Is this A QTextEdit widget BUG???

PS: Java widget has the same bug!! This is very strange!!!

Any advices?

Thanks

Alex