List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: FW: [kde-linux] keycode for EURO ?
From:       Rob <rob () OhReally ! com>
Date:       2002-10-07 14:49:49

Hi Hans,

Op maandag 7 oktober 2002 15:13 schreef hans schneidhofer:
> the only thing, what I've found about
> languages in kdeglobal is that :
>
> [Locale]
> Country=de
> Language=de
> MonetaryThousandsSeparator=$0 $0
> ThousandsSeparator=$0 $0

My mistake...
I read somewhere that as of KDE version whatever, only those variables that
differ from the system defaults are saved to your personal configuration
files.
So to these lines you mention, add
Charset=iso8859-15

cheers,
  Rob

(The funny thing is there is no /usr/share/config/kdeglobals to set the system
defaults, so I may be way off here, but it's worth a try.)

--
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
        -- George Carlin