List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] RH 8/Bluecurve
From:       Anthony Abby <anthonyabby () aplusdata ! com>
Date:       2002-09-28 19:30:49

For any of you who have actually been using the RH 8 betas.. what's your
take on the bluecurve environment?  I noted that konquerer is removed
and replaced with Mozilla... which I don't particularly like.  I guess
I'm trying to weigh in my own mind if I want to upgrade to 8 or not.  I
like KDE and have mixed feelings about the transmogrification of
Gnome/KDE.... but would like to hear opinions from those of you who've
used it.

Would reinstalling KDE rpms over RH 8 restore KDE to it's original,
intended look/feel, or does bluecurve make that unlikely?

Just wondering...

Anthony