List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Can't find qt libs...
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2002-09-03 13:40:21

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Gene Heskett wrote:

> And its not just kde. I have several things that won't configure
> because the *&%&^%$ libqt-mt.so in >= qt-3.0.2 can't be found.
> There are 4 copies of 3.0.4 scattered about my system.  Its a real
> problem that so far evertone seems to think will go away if our
> $QTDIR is set correctly, and/or we use the --with-qt-libs= options.

You probably didn't compile qt with -thread, so qt-mt isn't built.
Try rebuilding qt with ./configure -thread.

Oh, and keep thios off linux-kernel, it really doesn't have anything to do
with the kernel.

LLaP
bero

--
This message is provided to you under the terms outlined at
http://www.bero.org/terms.html