List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Can't find qt libs...
From:       "Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka" <kerka () dinmont ! cz>
Date:       2002-09-04 16:29:35

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 02:09, Jerry McBride wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:36:18 +0200 thomas.debe@t-online.de (Thomas Debe)
> wrote:

> > Jerry McBride wrote:
> > | Why is it that after I successfully compile qt3 and kde3.0.x... that I
> > can| never go back and
> > | recompile the beast without kde's ./configure scripts not being able
> > to| find qt3?? it acts like a
> > | onetime shot at compiling and then never again.
> > |
> > | It's a pain in the ass. What's the skinny, if any one knows?
> > |

> > Hello Jerry !
> > What are you talking about ?
> > About what "beast" you´re talking ?
> > Have you ever try --with-qt-dir=....
> >

> eeeeyup.

I had the same problem and error messages during compiling programs in
KDE 3.0.3 last weekend, the problem was NOT in qt path, but in missing
g++. After installing g++, g++_2.94, etc. ./configure could find all
path to qt and programs were successfully compiled.
I hope this helps you.
Vlada
--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka