List:       kde-linux
Subject:    RE: [kde-linux] Install KDE3 and / goes into the red
From:       "Charles Marcus" <CharlesM () Media-Brokers ! com>
Date:       2002-08-20 11:22:41

Well, the obvious question first.  You say you 'installed' it.  Exactly what
command did you type?  If you did not do:

rpm -Uvh path/to/KDE3_RPMs

then you did not do an upgrade, you di an install, which would leave the
2.2.2 installed.

If you did indeed do an upgrade, then not sure why it left 2.2.2 on there.

Charles