List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] kdevelop-2.1_for_KDE_3.0 problem !
From:       David BOURIAUD <david.bouriaud () ac-rouen ! fr>
Date:       2002-06-28 9:57:32

Hi the list !
I've installed all kde3.0.1 suite on my lfs box, following the instructions
given on the kde main site, as for the compilation instruction and install
order.
All works fine except kdevelop which says that it can't find qtdesigner,
whereas when I type designer in the console it works fine. QTDIR is set and
points to /usr/local/qt and I've installed and configured qt-x11-free-3.0.3
as it was said on kde main site. So, what's wrong with my install ? If anyone
could help... Thanks by advance !
--
David BOURIAUD