List:       kde-linux
Subject:    RE: [kde-linux] imap + kmail
From:       "Charles Marcus" <CharlesM () Media-Brokers ! com>
Date:       2002-06-17 14:11:26

I don't think thats how they do it, but I guess I could be wrong...

Also, there's Squirrelmail - it has filtering capabilities, and I guarantee
that they don't d/l then re-upload, because there is no local mail repository
to d/l to...

Wouldn't it make sense to find out for sure - maybe they have some code that
KMail can use?

Charles