List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] kde libs pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! :(
From:       Arash Bijanzadeh <a.bijanzadeh () linuxiran ! org>
Date:       2002-05-01 4:39:32

Hi !
It is really strange! Two weeks ago I compiled kdelibs without any
problem then I got some errors in compiling base.Now I have to compile
the libs again but I can not!!
It gives me some errors in kdecore section .When I wanted to make check
it; it says :"There is no rule to build kde core" can anybody help me
pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz!please!
I am working on slack 8

--