List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] KDE border color
From:       akar <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-03-19 10:33:50

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 16:21, Renze de Ruiter wrote:
> Actually, Sawfish does.  :)

Yeh! You got me there... Thats the advantage of an interpreted script wm, you
can make it do anything. So you could make up a few themes of the different
colours and set each window manually and in the sawfish-ui config there is a
section where you can apply changes automatically to a window by its name.
If you look into the sawfish script I'm sure that you could make an interface
to control it from the command line.

andrew