List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re:[2]  [2]  [kde-linux] kppp doesn't like my modem?
From:       Gary Greene <greeneg () student ! gvsu ! edu>
Date:       2002-03-18 9:21:17

On Monday 18 March 2002 12:50 am, Paul Jewell wrote:
> On Saturday 09 March 2002 23:47 , Gary Greene wrote:
> > Founder GVLUG.
> > Chief Systems Architect, S4, Inc. - OS Department.
> > Project Lead for the Sentinel Linux OS Project (KOMODO)
> >    ---===Visit <http://www.geocities.com/sentinelosproject/>===----
> > Chairman and Project Lead of the E-media Committee of AltReal.
>
> Hi Gary,
>
> I had a look at your geocities website, but none of the links below the
> first page are found - they all report a "page not found error".

We are busily moving to a new server that DOESN'T lose backups. Be up in a
week or two on a healthy SuSE Linux box at www.s4llc.com is the hope. Thanks
for noticing Paul.

Gary
--
 -I booted up for the day, but mounting /dev/brain0 keeps throwing this error:

#mounting local filesystems........................................[ FAILED ]
 Human Brain Driver v0.0.1 (EXPERIMENTAL) R/O fs module
 mount: unable to mount /dev/brain0 at /home/mind: access denied - check
permissions.

Founder GVLUG.
Chief Systems Architect, S4, Inc. - OS Department.
Project Lead for the Sentinel Linux OS Project (KOMODO)
   ---===Visit <http://www.geocities.com/sentinelosproject/>===----
Chairman and Project Lead of the E-media Committee of AltReal.
PHONE : 895-8512
EMAIL : rei_0000@yahoo.com
        rei@tabris.net
        greeneg@student.gvsu.edu