List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Looking for Documentation
From:       akar <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-03-11 20:14:41

On Monday 11 March 2002 12:09, Rob Benton wrote:
> Every time I see your signature I think it says BIG TIT :)

Hmmm! BGITSOS to BIGTITS ???   Watch it! We have the head of the psyche dept
of a major European Uni on this list somewhere....

Am I spending to much time at the computer? Is the meaning obvious to everyone
else coz I'd be buggered if I knew what it means.
BGITSOS -  By Golly ITS an Operating System?

andrew