List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Release Candidate worse than Beta2?
From:       akar <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-03-10 18:59:53

Is it just me or has kde released these in the wrong order??

KDEbeta2 was stable enough for me to change over to immediately but the
release candidate seems VERY unstable compared to it. Exiting from Konq or
sometimes just clicking a link or folder crashes the whole Xserver. Ah well
at least kfontinstall works now .

I hope its just me with one of those unexplainable glitchy compiles...

andrew