List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] kdeinit and pausing problem...
From:       akar <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-03-06 5:05:49

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 03:17, Downey, Brian wrote:
> Which is interesting...I don't think the app should pause the rest of the
> system to grab screen
> updates?  Ah well.

Hmm, It doesn't, I just tried it. I dont know what is causing your problem but
it seems to be fine in kde3 at least. What a great little taskbar replacement
though. I have my screen set up as a "real" virtual screen 4 times the size
of an 800x600 window and it slides across with the mouse, those app captures
mean I can keep an eye on the other apps whenever I want. The same applies
for normal virtual desktops I guess.

Wow! Was Kasbar always that Kool?  I remember looking at it years ago and
thinking it was just a really basic windowmaker type dock.

andrew