List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Konqueror hangs
From:       Thomas Hauth <Thomas.Hauth () web ! de>
Date:       2002-03-04 18:06:21

Hi everybody !
I've got some problems with my Konqueror: Sometimes konq just hangs while
surfing. For example when I enter a new URL or I enter data into forms. But
not every time, just sometimes... If it happens, konq doesn't repaint its
window and no buttons can be clicked. The rest of KDE is running normaly.
After waiting for maybe 50 secs, konq goes on like nothing happened. Any idea
?
my second problem: When I right-click a link and choose "New Window" to open
the link in a new window, konq doesn't open a new window. Instead a Dialog
for downloading the URL appears. How can I correct this ?
Any help is welcome.

I use a SuSE 7.0 System with KDE 2.2.2 installed with rpms from ftp.suse.com .

Thomas