List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] konsole flags
From:       Frank Baumeister <haga.chan () web ! de>
Date:       2002-02-26 23:50:08

On Tuesday 26 February 2002 06:58, Rob Benton wrote:

> Is there any documentation on specific KDE application flags?  I've
> noticed the Konsole button on the panel has this execution string
> "konsole %i %m". I'm wondering what that means.  I've also seen
> "kfmclient exec %s" in Klipper's builtin actions for opening links
> in Konq.

Use the mailing list archives at

You will find a lot of answers there, even the answer to your
%i%m%s-question. Here's the link:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-user&m=99530696013910&w=2

If you want to learn more about Konqueror, have a look at:

http://www.kde.org/documentation/faq/filemanager.html

respectively

http://www.kde.org/documentation/faq/filemanager.html#id2762801

Regards
Frank

--
Registered Linux User - Registration No. 219373
(see http://counter.li.org)