List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Debugging php in quanta
From:       Thorsten =?iso-8859-15?q?K=F6rner?= <thorstenkoerner () thorsti ! org>
Date:       2002-02-01 23:15:55

Am Freitag, 1. Februar 2002 22:20 schrieb Henk Haveman:
> On Thursday 31 January 2002 23:16, Thorsten Körner wrote:

> > > In part numer 3 Thorsten mentioned
> > > Preferences->Quanta-OPtions and an entry PHP-debug. but I
> > > can't find Preferences let alone PHP-debug. Where is it?
> > > Thanks in advance
> > >
> > > Henk
> >
> > Hi Henk
> > I've the german Localization enabled, and so I don't see the
> > english Menu-Entries. In german you see:
> > "Einstellungen->Quanta_einrichten"
> > I would translate it with "Preferences->Quanta_Options" or
> > "Quanta_Setup".
> > If you click there, you will see an Dialog-Box with some Icons
> > vertical on the left. One of this is "PHP-Debug" Click there
> > and you will see the Dialog for the debugging of PHP. But note
> > tis enables a Preview-Possibility for PHP-Files and no real
> > debugging. If you want I can send you a screenshot of this
> > Dialogbox via PM
> >
> > CU
> > Thorsten
>
> In english the menu says
> Settings->Configure quanta
>
> after that I get the dialog box with 4 icons on the left "Tag
> style", "Files Masks", "Preview" and "Parser" but nothing to
> enable a preview for PHP files. But previewing PHP files is
> enabled by default so there is no problem here. I just was
> curious I there were more options than that but thanks anyway :-)
> Just one question what do you mean by PM?

Hi Henk
Which Quanta-Version do you use. Mine is 2.0.1
You did find the right Dialogbox but there is the fifth Dialog
missing. Maybe you are using an older Version of Quanta. There must
be five Icons on the left: 'Tagstyle', 'File Masks', 'Preview',
'Parser' and 'PHP Debug'.

PM means 'Private Message'. This was related to a Screenshot of the
Dialogbox, if you want one, because I don't want to spam the List
with graphics.

CU
Thorsten
--