List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Debugging php in quanta
From:       Thorsten =?iso-8859-15?q?K=F6rner?= <thorstenkoerner () thorsti ! org>
Date:       2002-01-31 22:16:53

Am Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2002 22:15 schrieb Henk Haveman:
> On Monday 28 January 2002 00:46, Tim Sutton wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Thanks for the reply....I saw the project options with php
> > prefix, but could not figure out what they were for. I also get
> > the listener is working and when I preview my page, it renders
> > preperly as php now. How do I set breakpoints, inspect
> > variables etc? Are these things possible? Is there some way to
> > debug like in kdevelop where you click next to the line you
> > want to run to?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Tim
> >
> > On Sunday 27 Jan 2002 2:22 am, Thorsten Körner wrote:
> > > Hi Tim
> > > You have to do some settings:
> > > 3.) In Preferences->Quanta-Options (in german "Quanta
> > > einrichten"), you will see an entry, called PHP-Debug. klick
> > > there, and choose "enable debugger" and either the
> > > php3-listener or php4-debugger.
> > >
> > > That's it
> > >
> > > CU
> > > Thorsten

> In part numer 3 Thorsten mentioned  Preferences->Quanta-OPtions
> and an entry PHP-debug. but I can't find Preferences let alone
> PHP-debug. Where is it? Thanks in advance
>
> Henk

Hi Henk
I've the german Localization enabled, and so I don't see the
english Menu-Entries. In german you see:
"Einstellungen->Quanta_einrichten"
I would translate it with "Preferences->Quanta_Options" or
"Quanta_Setup".
If you click there, you will see an Dialog-Box with some Icons
vertical on the left. One of this is "PHP-Debug" Click there and
you will see the Dialog for the debugging of PHP. But note tis
enables a Preview-Possibility for PHP-Files and no real debugging.
If you want I can send you a screenshot of this Dialogbox via PM

CU
Thorsten
--
Thorsten Körner		||	info@thorstenkoerner.de