List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] problems with euro support...
From:       Andre Charbonneau <andrec () xandros ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 18:46:12

Hi,
I'm currently trying to get euro support under KDE 2.2.2 but it seems I
cannot get it to work.

I setup my system to use fr_FR@euro, my keyboard is set to the French
keymap.  I then go to select an appropriate font.  While in the font
dialog, I enter the euro symbol in the test field using Alt-] to make
sure the selected font can display that glyph and everything seems to
work.
But as soon as I'm out of the font selection panel, the euro symbol is
displayed as a question mark, it only works correctly in the font
selection panel.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks,
Andre.