List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] dcopserver - problem with sharing an kde-desktop
From:       "C. Drechsle" <claudia.drechsle () kuechler ! ch>
Date:       2002-01-30 9:26:16

For our network-project I'm testing a thin client that has no harddisk and should \
work with the applications of a linux server through an embedded Liunx named eLux. \
From this thin client it is possible to start a kde on a remote server with the \
XDM-protocol. That works.
But if the KDE on the server is already in use, the remote-user receives the message:

could not read network connection list
// .DCOPserver_kch145_TC148:1
check... "dcopserver" ...runing.

Now Im looking for documentation to the dcopserver.