List:       kde-linux
Subject:    RE: [kde-linux] kmail and Rogers network
From:       "Charles Marcus" <CharlesM () Media-Brokers ! com>
Date:       2002-01-28 15:06:35

This is ridiculous...

I have (and have had) Ximian GNOME *and* KDE 2.2.2 on my system with absolutely no \
probs whatsoever.

I will build a new machine (I've got lots of removeable drives laying around so this \
is not a problem for me) sometime this week and attempt an install of Evolution \
without installing Ximian GNOME.

Evolution is an awesome app and well worth the trouble of getting it working.

Charles