List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Debugging php in quanta
From:       Tim Sutton <suttont () onetel ! net ! uk>
Date:       2002-01-27 23:46:47

Hi

Thanks for the reply....I saw the project options with php prefix, but could
not figure out what they were for. I also get the listener is working and
when I preview my page, it renders preperly as php now. How do I set
breakpoints, inspect variables etc? Are these things possible? Is there some
way to debug like in kdevelop where you click next to the line you want to
run to?

Thanks

Tim