List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Upgrade question
From:       Ali.Naddaf () trilogy ! com
Date:       2002-01-27 23:04:57

--=_alternative 007EB1AF86256B4E_=

Hi everyone.

I am currently running SuSe 7.2 with KDE 2.1.1. I want to upgrade my KDE
to KDE2.2.2, and I looked up the SuSe web page on download/upgrade. For my
version of distribution, they have a bunch of RPMs for base packages, etc.
but there is no instruction as how to upgrade; I am just concerned that I
need to upgrade those libraries in a certain order otherwise dependencies
may cause  problems.

Where can I find the instruction, or does anyone have any idea as to what
is the easiest/safest way to do so? I don't want to end up with a corrupt
system.

Many thanks,
Ali.

--=_alternative 007EB1AF86256B4E_=

want to upgrade my KDE to KDE2.2.2, and I looked up the SuSe web page on \
download/upgrade. For my version of distribution, they have a bunch of RPMs for base \
packages, etc. but there is no instruction as how to upgrade; I am just concerned \
that I need to upgrade those libraries in a certain order otherwise dependencies may \
cause &nbsp;problems.</font> <br>
have any idea as to what is the easiest/safest way to do so? I don't want to end up \
with a corrupt system.</font> <br>
--=_alternative 007EB1AF86256B4E_=--