List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Font for Pager Applet
From:       John Dubchak <johndubchak () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-01-26 20:36:39

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to change the font size
of the Pager applet on the task bar.  I've changed
from showing the numbers to showing names and now
would like to reduce the font size.

I've looked at the options in the KDE Control Panel
under "Look and Feel" but none of the font changes
effect it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
John