List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] linux ps command does not work in KDE 2.1.2 terminals
From:       Steve <stevesusenet () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-01-23 14:14:40

John Andersen wrote:

> On Tuesday 22 January 2002 05:50 am, Steve wrote:
>
>>Man pages don't work.  That is another problem I am working on :)
>>

> If its that far gone, nuke it and start again.

I've nuked far too much.  The thought makes me groan :).  I did fix it.
   Somehow some sort of GNU TeX formatting things didn't get installed.
  The manpages depended on these things.  Once I figured all of this out
I was able to get the manpages working again.

Steve

The Java Resource Dump
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/Java/index.html

Steve's Tech Links: