List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] KDE 2.12 : Knotes : Missing Features?
From:       Steve <stevesusenet () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-01-22 5:51:50

Hi;

I'm running Suse 7.2 with the KDE 2.1.2.

I picked up one of those cheap "teach yourself....." books on Suse 6.2 (
lastest I could get ).

They had some instructions for using KNotes that involed instructions
and screen shots for setting an alarm with KNotes.

I went to the same menu in my Knotes and there was no alarm option.

Has Knotes been scaled down since then or do I need to install other
components?

Steve

The Java Resource Dump
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/Java/index.html