List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] tracking down an error (re-post)
From:       "Kermit  Tensmeyer" <klt_7940 () eml ! cc>
Date:       2002-01-15 15:49:27

Using KDE 2.2.1

after making some changes (which changes? I'm not sure),
The desktop disappears when the mouse when the mouse
comes near one of the icons.

I ran kdesktop from a term and the error that was displied
on program termination was

kdesktop: error while loading shared libraries: /opt/kde2/lib/li
bkonq.so.3: undefined symbol: hasEffect__C11KIconEffectii

 Under normal circumstances in what library would such
a symbol be defined?

--
  Kermit  Tensmeyer
  klt_7940@emil.cc