List:       kde-linux
Subject:    [kde-linux] Passing Info between Kmail and Konq.
From:       Rob Blomquist <rob.blomquist () verizon ! net>
Date:       2001-12-30 0:33:29

Somewhere along the line I must have screwed something up. Now, Kmail can't
pass a web address to Konq, and Konq can't pass an email address to Kmail.
Oh, yeah, this is with KDE 2.2.1.

Both applications open when I click the link in the other, but all I get is
either Kmail in my face, or Konq opening either the last page I was at, or my
home page.

Any ideas on what I need to do to pass the right info, and all of it along?

Rob
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA