List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Bug in kpm
From:       akar <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-09-30 4:34:31

On Sunday 30 September 2001 14:09, Paulo da Silva wrote:
> I don't know if this is the right place to repport this.
> Sorry if it isn't and pls. tell me where should I post it.
>
> kpm does not take in consideration the space in
> swap *files*!

You need to explain yourself a bit better Paulo. Kpm shows the size of the
swap file and how much of it is used and also shows how much of each process
has been swapped out

  Do you mean it doesnt add any extra swap space created under kernel
2.4.x??? That is quite possible as the code is a bit dated in kpm. If this is
the case you can report a bug via the help menu of any kde app.

--
regards,
andrew