List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] Gnome programs start at login
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2001-09-29 20:42:37

Vern Southern wrote:

> Yes I have tried to shutdown with the restore session
> box ticked, unticked. I've tried every combo of
> logging out, logout/login logout/reboot
> logout/shutdown, nothing seems to work.

What you need to do is log out with the "restore session" box checked
after you kill the application.  Since you have tried logging out with
the box checked and it didn't fix it, the logical conclusion is that you
didn't succeed in killing the application.

Try running KSysGuard and see if the application is still running.  If
so, you should be able to kill it there (both of them) and then log out
with the box checked.

JRT