List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] multi-page TIFFs
From:       Dave Leigh <dave.leigh () cratchit ! org>
Date:       2001-09-28 16:13:02

On Thursday 27 September 2001 10:25, Julian Rockey wrote:
> Does anyone know of a KDE (or other X based) application that can view
> multi pages TIFF files? Neither KImageView nor Gimp seem to like them (I
> can only see the first page).

I wish there were a standalone TIFF viewer for KDE (I use eFax to receive
faxes via e-mail), but for the moment, StarOffice is the best app I've found
for the purpose. It's bloated, yes, but it does display the multi-page TIFFs
properly and allows you to do all the necessary stuff (flip, rotate, etc).

--
dave.leigh@cratchit.org
http://www.cratchit.org

The fortune program is supported, in part, by user contributions and by
a major grant from the National Endowment for the Inanities.