List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    RE: BaKoMa Fonts (fwd)
From:       Andrea Rizzi <rizzi () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-19 23:36:20

I need those fonts for kformula(2).
This is the license the author send me.

There is a "without additional fee. "

What does it means ? Could Caldera,Suse,RedHat etc distribute KDE if we
include this package ?

What does "additional" mean ?

Bye
Andrea
PLEASE CC: to me, I'm not on this list

Registered Linux User No.71426  |       ***  KDE Project  ***
        Andrea Rizzi		|  http://www.kde.org/
mailto:	Andrea.Rizzi@sns.it    	|  http://www.kde.org/international/italy
	rizzi@cibs.sns.it   	|  Projects: KOffice,KFinger,KTranslator,
	rizzi@kde.org		|  Italian translations teamleader