List:       kde-licensing
Subject:    KDE icons license
From:       Gunnstein Lye <gl () ez ! no>
Date:       2001-01-04 10:01:20

I wish to use KDE icons in a GPL'ed program, modified or unmodified.

Are all KDE icons (the three base packages and the application packages)
released under the same license? Which?
If there are lots of different licenses, how do find out? Can I safely assume
that when a program is GPL, it's icons are too, if README or COPYING don't
mention them?

Please reply to my adress, I'm not on the list.

PS: artist.kde.org seem to be down.

Regards,
--
Gunnstein Lye <gl@ez.no>